Terms of Service (T's and C's)
TERMS OF SERVICE: TRADE
This policy applies to all transactions placed online with Catherine Kleeli Cards. These terms do not affect your statutory rights. By using the site you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
PLACING AN ORDER:
We are pleased to accept online transactions via our on-line shop. All credit/debit card transactions are subject to validation checks and are authorised by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay and/or non-delivery of your order. No binding contract will exist between us until we have accepted the order. All goods are sold subject to availability and may be placed on back order. If for any reason we are unable to fulfil any part of the order we will notify you within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Strictly no sale or return
- Minimum order 54 cards
- Cards packed in 6’s
- All prices shown are exclusive of VAT at the standard rate.
- Profroma invoices requested for international orders and for first orders of new accounts unless prior approval is received via one of my Sales Agents. Thereafter, payment terms are 30 days from date of invoice.
- Carriage is paid on orders over 102 cards (17 packs of 6) to UK mainland destinations otherwise please add £7.50. Shipping to other destinations will be quoted on an order by order basis.
- Shortages or damages must be reported within 7 days of delivery.
- A number of Sales Agent represent Catherine Kleeli Cards in the UK. If you would like my Agent to call on you please contact me and I’ll arrange for them to visit providing I have an Agent covering your area.
- Upon receipt of your order you will be sent a confirmation email.
- When your order is ready for dispatch you will be sent an email advising you accordingly along with a copy of your invoice
- Orders will generally be dispatched within 7 working days or inline with your delivery specification. When ordering there will be an opportunity on the order form to specify your preferred delivery date, otherwise please state ASAP and advise us of any special requirements eg. ‘Closed Monday’ etc.
- If an item is out of stock you will be notified along with an estimated date when these items will follow on.
- Payment is accepted by BACS (preferred) or cheque (in pounds sterling) made payable to ‘Catherine Kleeli Only’.
- It is possible to pay via credit or debit card at the point of placing your online order OR to receive 30 days credit. Catherine Kleeli Cards is unable to process card payments outside this website.
- Catherine Kleeli Cards is VAT registered, VAT number 208 3748 04. All prices are subject to VAT at the current standard rate and will be added to your goods prior to checkout.
PRODUCTS, PRICES & CONTENT:
Every effort is made to ensure images and colours shown on the site match as closely as possible to those of the actual products and due to technical limitations some colours may vary.
Prices, product descriptions and specifications are checked to the best of our ability to make sure that they are accurate at the time of going online. Data entry errors or other technical issues may result in errors. In such cases it is not required to honour incorrect pricing.
Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice.
Apart from specially commissioned works of art you have the right to cancel your order within 7 working days of placing your order.
In order to cancel a contract you must give us written notice of cancellation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All goods must be returned to us within 7 days. Items received later than this will only be accepted for return at our discretion and if accepted, will be refunded as a credit note only.
CANCELLATION OF BESPOKE ORDERS:
In accordance with the Distance Selling and Online Trading Regulations, Catherine Kleeli Cards products which have been made to the customer specifications are exempt from standard cancellation rights.
Cancellations are offered subject to the discretion of Catherine Kleeli Cards. Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to cancel a bespoke order.
OWNERSHIP OF GOODS:
All items supplied to the customer remain the property of Catherine Kleeli Cards until the final payment of all sums owing in respect to those goods has been received in full by us.
All copyright, design rights and intellectual property rights existing in our designs and products and in the images, text and design of our website are and will remain property of Catherine Kleeli Cards.
The copying, modification, distribution, reproduction or incorporation into any other work of art or all the material available on this website in any form is prohibited without permission.
Catherine Kleeli Cards cannot be held responsible for any disruptions to our services that are beyond our reasonable control. We will do everything in our power to correct any disruption to our service.
LAW & TERRITORY:
These Terms & Conditions and your use of our website are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English court. This does not affect your non-excludable statutory rights.
This website and our terms and conditions have been designed for use within the United Kingdom and under UK law. Whilst we are happy to consider requests for products and enquiries from outside the United Kingdom, we give no warranty, express or implied that the use of this website or the placing of any order through this website from outside the UK complies with any applicable non-UK laws or regulations. Accordingly, any products or promotions not permitted under your local law are not offered to you