Why not treat yourself to a personalized pet portrait.
Catherine is often asked to undertake special commissions of precious pets or favoured animals using her inimitable style of collage.
Here’s the ‘nitty-gritty’ of how it would work:
- Catherine would need to approve a suitable photographic reference provided by you as a starting point.
- Due to existing creative commitments, there may be a waiting list, of which you would be advised upon enquiry.
- Your commissioned piece would be collaged onto heavyweight slightly textured paper and be supplied double- mounted with a protective greyboard backing and cellophane wrapping. The overall size of the mount is 50cm x 40cm. Framing can be arranged for an additional cost.
- Payment terms are as follows: 10% non-refundable deposit to secure your place in the creation queue. The final balance “to be paid by BACS transfer” would fall due upon completion prior to dispatch.
- Your commissioned piece would then be dispatched by next day delivery free to any UK mainland address. Delivery to addresses outside the UK mainland incur an additional cost which would be advised prior to the commencement of the commission.
- The commission would be agreed on the basis that the copyright of the artwork will remain with the Artist who maintains the sole right to reproduce the image at her discretion.
- The price of your personalised pet portrait as is 495.00 + VAT.